With all of the skin rejuvenation options on the cosmetic market, it can be difficult to find a solution that is tailored to your unique skincare needs. At Lougheed Laser Centre, our Venus Viva™ treatments are the latest in facial resurfacing and remodeling, improving your skin’s tone and texture and reducing the appearance of several cosmetic concerns.
Located in Burnaby, British Columbia, Lougheed Laser Centre is led by Dr. Marcia Fleming and registered nurse Jennifer Sutherland. Contact us today to schedule a consultation and find out if you are a candidate for Venus Viva™ for natural skin enhancement.
What is the Venus Viva™?
Featuring sophisticated NanoFractional radiofrequency energy with state-of-the-art SmartScan technology, the Venus Viva™ system is non-invasive and targets skin imperfections at a cellular level underneath the surface. Safe, painless radiofrequency technology gently heats the deeper layers of the skin, stimulating the body’s natural healing process to increase the production of collagen in the skin while simultaneously contracting existing collagen, which smooths and tightens your facial profile.
How Does Venus Viva™ Work?
Cleared by the FDA for facial resurfacing and remodeling, the Venus Viva™ sends multiple fractional radiofrequency currents into the skin using the SmartScan technology, allowing safer and more uniform delivery of this therapeutic energy. Unlike other facial resurfacing treatments, the Venus Viva™ is completely customizable to the patient, enabling our medical team to personalize the energy settings and address your specific skincare needs.
Treatment with the Venus Viva™ offers several benefits to the patient, including:
- Safe, predictable treatment for all skin types
- Consistent clinical results that help treat a wide range of skin conditions such as uneven skin tone and texture, Acne scars, sun damage and brown spots, loose skin, Rosacea and facial redness.
- This system features a tabletop workstation for added convenience and portability
- The treatment device is ergonomically designed to be comfortable for both the patient and the technician
- Radiofrequency treatment is painless, and the fractional therapy of Venus Viva™ significantly reduces the instances of weeping or oozing of the skin afterward
Am I a Good Candidate for Venus Viva™?
Individuals who are concerned about visible signs of aging or who want to address other skin imperfections on the face, Venus Viva™ may be a possible solution. During your consultation at Lougheed Laser Centre, our medical team will listen to your cosmetic concerns and help you determine if Venus Viva™ is right for you.
Contact us today to schedule a consultation and find out how Venus Viva™ can tighten and improve the appearance of your facial profile.